Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Upgrade Your Brain

Filed under: "You've Gotta Check This Out"
-----
Technologically speaking, probably third only to wifi and purchasing an Apple computer, no piece of technology has caused more appreciation in my life besides Evernote. Let's just say, "I 'heart' Evernote."


Think of it as a way to remember everything (or at least store info that you want to find and retrieve and remember quickly). Packed with cool features to be able to share info, sinc to a free online account, remember what website you saw what, and the ability to search, think of it as an upgrade for your brain. I use it to clip anything I want to remember. Plus if you have a camera for your computer, you can capture images.

Here are some of my uses:


remembering cool pics


found this cool review of a BBQ joint we want to check out when we move to Calgary


gift ideas for upcoming bdays


keeping records of receipts


gathering and remembering quotes


websites I want to visit later (this takes the place of del.icio.us for me)


The best part about Evernote is that its FREE, and available for Macs and PC's. Get it. You can thank me later.




And for those of you with an iphone, there is a cool free app that let's you take your upgraded brain with you so you'll never be without your memory.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead. Get it!

No comments: