Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Add this site to your RSS reader

Filed under: "Now, Why Didn't I Think of That?"
-----
I have added a couple of ways to make it easy to subscribe to this site using a RSS reader. I use Google Reader and love it. There are a number out there that allow you to subscribe to blogs and have your reader automatically check for updates instead of having to visit each page you are interested in to see if there has been an update (that is so 2 years ago!).

If you don't know much about this, check out this site explaining RSS subscription in easy language.

My site has two easy ways to subscribe:

#1) If you use Firefox (and really, why wouldn't you?), you should see something like this in the address bar...



...or Safari...



#2) This is on the right side of my blog...



Happy reading!

No comments: