Saturday, July 25, 2009

Interesting Wedding Entrance

Filed under: Echoes of Another World
-----
If you haven't seen this wedding entrance, you definitely have to check it out. Then read why my friend & RUF Campus Minister, Shaynor, finds himself crying like a girl...



From the RUF Baylor Blog:
"Which brings us back to the video. I find it extremely compelling, and I've spent the past few hours trying to figure out why not only have I watched it several times, but I tear up over it and am really moved by it. Not only I, but millions have been drawn to it. Again, usually when something spreads like wildfire in our culture I tend to be skeptical and assume something is wrong with it. Which is typically true. However, this phenomenon did not affect me that way, and again I ask why?"

Read it all here.

No comments: