Attention my dear five friends of this blog:
I have been away for a while, really for a good half a year. Why?
* I've stopped blogging in order to focus on launching New City Church.
* I've stopped blogging in order to redefine (for myself) why I want to blog.
* I've stopped blogging in order to refrain from making snarky comments about US politics (not that there is anything wrong with that--I've just needed to check myself & motives for doing so).
So, what now?
* The church is launched and we're having a blast watching God work. Not that there is not more work for us to do, but I feel like this blog is no longer a distraction.
* Why do I want to blog? Mainly just to reference stuff that I may want to remember, to keep up writing, and to share things with you--my faithful five friends (which may be even fewer now that I haven't posted anything in forever.
* I really have to refrain from political comments. I'm neither Democrat or Republican (generally--snarky comment coming--I think the Dems are driving the car off the cliff at 85mph while the Republicans are content to drive it off at 65mph). I'm generally conservative, but don't think our Republic comes anywhere near what was originally envisioned by the Signers of the US Constitution. Plus, I'm living in Canada now, and Canadians are pretty snarky about US & Canadian politics.
So yeah, I'm back in the saddle.